White Cliffs Ramblers has had one of its most busy and interesting years. Read our Chairman's Annual Report on the News page for an account of all that has been happening.
Next year should prove to be equally exciting. It is the 25th anniversary of the group. Our walking Festival has been renamed and expanded..
We continue to fill our annual programme of walks with approximately 150 local walks, planned and led by our group members..
KEY FACTS ABOUT WHITE CLIFFS RAMBLERS
- Established 1989
- Has its home in White Cliffs County
- Organises regular walks
- Walks on Thursdays and Sundays
- All levels of ability
- Occcasional Walks on other days
- Publishes a brochure of walks thrice yearly
- Helps with the maintenance of footpaths
- Champions access rights throughout Kent
- Runs training days for walk leaders
- Has an active social programme
- Supports members' holidays in the UK and abroad
- Walks at a moderate pace
- Has short,easy walks for new members
- Has a friendly and chatty culture
- Welcomes new members
Come and join us for three weeks with no commitment to join